Sabine State Bank
Access & manage any of your Sabine State Bank accounts for FREE, 24/7 easily and from the convenience of your home, office or wherever you may be! With Online Banking you are able to:
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between Sabine State Bank accounts
- Commercial accountholders can originate ACH items
- Create check orders & reorder checks
- Initiate stop payments
- Research account activity
- View check images
- Download into QuickBooks®
Sabine State Bank’s bill pay is FREE and can save you time & money. Allowing you to conveniently pay bills, set up recurring payments and saves you the cost of postage from your own home, business or while on the road.
Electronic statements (eStatements) are FREE, fast, easy and most importantly, more secure. A monthly email will notify you that your statement is available to view & download. Sign up today to enroll your account(s) in eStatements.
Why sign up for eStatements?
- Convenient - 24/7 access, access through online banking
- Receive statements faster & more securely than regular mail
- View past months of account history (from time of eStatement enrollment)
- View check images directly from your e-statement.
- Print out and/or save statements to your computer
If you are interested in any eBanking services, contact a Sabine State Bank representative or our Internet Banking department at (318) 951-4240.
Friday: 9:00 am-5:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed